Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
- When you create an Pepper Touch ID, register your products, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, download a software update, use, register for or inquire after our services or products, or participate in any online survey and submit information to us, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, credit card information, use of services and mobile devices.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Pepper Touch’s latest update, software updates, support issues for your use of our products and services, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our products, services, content, and advertising and corporate communications. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by contacting us as email@example.com.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising and corporate communications.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Pepper Touch, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Pepper Touch’s technology, products, services, and customer communications and those of our third party service prov iders, partners, and affiliates.
- If you enter into a contest, special offer or coupon program, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
We also collect non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, postal code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where Pepper Touch product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
Pepper Touch takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Pepper Touch use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and/or other features where personal information is collected. To purchase these services, you should use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
To make sure your personal information is secure; we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Pepper Touch employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.